Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Nearly a decade later.

 So,  from time to time I visit my old blog for no other reason than to read old posts and remember when I had the time and the kitchen and the motivation, etc, etc, etc...to cook and post a couple of times a month.  I also enjoy reading what I wrote about my grandmothers and my mom, their recipes and what "bubba" had to say.  (He actually reminded me the other day I used to call him that in this blog - not to mention, he is looking a little more "Bubba-ish" after a decade).  Honestly, I don't even know if this blog still works - so here we go.  If it works, and I can figure it out, I just might get back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my Blog. As time permits I will do my best to respond...My Grandma would expect me to :)